Hostel accommodation is available for female students only and it is exclusively maintained to provide furnished rooms and hygienic food with a subsidized and affordable fee. The hostel is directly controlled and supervised by Sisters of DMI.
Rules and Regulations
- Students who need(Girl only) hostel accommodation are required to give a written request countersigned by their Parents/Guardians along with passport size photos, address and contact numbers of their parents/Guardians. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to inform the warden whenever there is a change of address/contact number.
- Students are admitted to the hostel for the period from the date of admission to the last working day of the academic year. Those students who leave the hostel before the completion of above said period will forfeit the initial deposit.
- Permission to leave the hostel will be given only on receipt of written communication from the parents.
- Inmates of a room are fully responsible for the furniture and fittings in the room and the cost of any damage will be recovered from them.
- nmates are not permitted to use electrical appliances such as heater, tape recorder, iron etc. in the hostel.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the hostel premises without prior permission from the warden.
- Inmates are not allowed to do part-time job and they are not allowed to bring any day-scholars or outsider to the hostel.
- Ragging, use of drugs and intoxicants are strictly prohibited. Any inmate found indulging in such activities will be expelled from the hostel and from the college with immediate effect.