Application For Admission
- Applicants are requested to fill in correctly the particulars called for in the Application form. No column should be left blank.
- The applicant is requested to take note of the Application form number. This number must be quoted in all future correspondence.
- The Application form duly filled in should be submitted to the Principal, ST. Joseph’s (Arts & Science) , Kovur, Chennai–600 128.
- Applicant will have to undergo an interview with the admission committee.
- The students who are selected for admission must pay the full fees at the time of admission.
- Admission is subject to verification of marks certificates by the director of government examination and if the mark certificate is found to be bogus admission will be cancelled and legal action will be taken.
Certificates to be submitted while paying the fees
- Original Transfer certificate & two attested copies.
- Original Higher Secondary Mark sheets & two attested copies.
- Original UG mark sheets for P. G. Courses & two attested copies.
- Community certificate if applicable & two attested copies.
- Income certificate & two attested copies.
- Eight passport size color photographs of the applicant.
- Eligibility certificate issued by University of Madras for other board / state / other country students.
Cost of Application Form
- In –person for UG Rs.300/- and for PG Rs.300/-
- By post for UG Rs.325/- and for PG Rs.325/-
- Separate DD for UG-Rs.300 and PG-Rs.300 Favoring : THE PRINCIPAL, ST.JOSEPH’S COLLEGE ,KOVUR, CHENNAI – 600 128”.
Payment Mode for Admission
After successful payment kindly the Send the photo copy of your fees transaction receipt with below details to the WhatsApp no: 9444390739 and mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Application form from the website, fill the entire application form carefully and send it to WhatsApp No. 8148206893 with all supporting documents.
- Application Fee Rs.300/-.
|Fee||Amount||Account Details ||Mode of Pay
|Application||300/-||Bank Name: Union Bank|
|1) Google pay
2) Bank Pay
3) DD Pay
|Registration( one time)||5000/-
|Tuition Fee||As Per Department Selection.||A/C: 551901010050544
Filled Application (SCANNED COPY)
Amount Details(Application, Registration and Tuition Fee)