Halloween marks the beginning of the holiday season for us humans, but did you know that next to the 4th of July, this October holiday is the most dangerous time of year for our pets? Here are some things to watch out for and safety tips to guarantee your cat stays out of danger
As a pet parent, you should probably know how to take your cat’s temperature. But how exactly do you safely take your cat’s temperature at home?
Traumatic myocarditis in cats is a condition that involves the heart beating irregularly after a cat unfortunately suffers from a blunt trauma to the heart.
Many natural foods and supplements can be added to your cat’s diet that may provide some relief from the pain of arthritis. Diet is especially important for cats with arthritis, as excess body fat can put more strain on joints and bones.
Cats have long been associated with Halloween. There are many legends and myths all throughout history that may have added to our modern connection between cats and this holiday. Here are a few that might provide some answers.
Immune-mediated polyarthritis in cats is an inflammatory condition that targets multiple joints including the knees and the shoulders.
Latest News and Reviews
October 9th is National Pet Obesity Awareness Day, but I get angry when someone shows me a picture of an obviously obese cat at any time of year. It’s because the root cause of the problem is the cat’s human, and feline obesity says more about that cat parent than the cat.
A Tennessee resident stopped by a Walmart when she heard a screaming kitten from below street level. An officer used a leash to lasso the kitten to safety.
October 9th is National Pet Obesity Awareness Day, but obesity is a problem for our pets all year long. It’s important to learn the causes, the ways to spot the problem, and how to fight obesity to keep our cats healthy. Here’s what you should know about feline obesity.
If you’re looking for some cat-themed jack-o-lantern ideas or you just want to admire some fine feline pumpkins, we’ve found some of the best kitty inspired gourds on the internet. Check out some amazing cat pumpkins people have created for Halloween!
Septic arthritis in cats is an inflammatory condition that sets in when bacteria and infectious microorganisms enter a cat’s joints.
October is Black Cat Awareness Month, so help spread the word about black cats and dispel some of the myths that keep them from finding forever homes! Here are the best names for black cats complete with beautiful pictures!
- At CatTime, our mission is to keep cats out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their cats, very happy and healthy.
- CatTime covers all things cat. Our extensive breed profiles include the evaluation and history of key cat breed characteristics--amount of shedding, adaptability, behaviors--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- Looking to add a feline to the family? Use our adoption page to check local shelters in your zip code. Once you've found the purrfect four-legged friend, take a look at our extensive lists of cat names by Valterra Q5004 Potty Toddy Tabs - 50/Bottle, White, fur color, or theme.
- For expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising kittens, cat health, product reviews, and lifestyle, CatTime has answers with submissions by notable and respected behaviorists, specialists, trainers, pet lovers, and veterinarians.
- Looking for fun? The cat video page is stocked with videos on everything from funny, cute, and celebrity cats to how-to's and product reviews.
- Watch the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the cat world, product and food recalls, important legislation, health hazards, and other information that impacts cat owners.